Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Baby's kicking and screaming, "Let me out!"

Okay, no not really. But the baby is VERY active tonight. And tends to be more active in the evening than during the day. You can tell she's trying to get into a more comfortable position in her cramped quarters, because her movements feel like pushing and stretching to me, not really kicking. I can't imagine... I wonder if there are any in-utero babies who have claustrophobia.

I'm waiting up to see if I can get my husband up-to-speed on the whole blog thing so he can post pictures while I'm at the hospital. He's been distracted by reading a friend's blog and posting a comment, so I have been unable to encourage him to break away to make his first post to our blog. And I've got to get to bed soon... so maybe this won't happen tonight.

LittleMum and I met a friend of mine from years ago for lunch. We reconnected when I received her wedding announcement and bridal shower invitation in the mail. It was great to see her, and especially to hear the news that she is expecting a baby. Congrats to her!

No comments: