Thursday, November 17, 2005

More photos!

In considering the "photo post," I decided against a big long post full of individual photos. Instead, you'll see a new addition to our blog in the right sidebar (if you're viewing this post elsewhere, go to the blog). It's a "badge" from flickr.com, and you can see all the best pictures at Flickr when you click on it. Either click on the Sara's Pics link, or you can even view my photo stream as a slideshow. It will start to also cycle through my Toronto Trip photos from May of this year, so you can either enjoy them when they start, or click back in your browser.

Hope that makes sense! I'll be monitoring comments if anyone has questions. Enjoy our pics!

2 comments:

Holly Tuckett said...

Sara & family,

Congrats! She looks beautiful and so do you. I love the name Sally Mei, and I guess that Mei came from Roseanna's love of the Mei in her favorite video. I haven't had a chance to check out the pics yet, but I must say the one posted from the day Sally Mei was born, you look great! Happy and radiant. Keep on blogging.

Your Friend Always,
Holly Tuckett

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara!

What a pretty baby girl and what exciting news! Thank you for the email... there's nothing more excting than the arrival of a new baby. I looked at all the pics and enjoyed them immensely! Little Sally is very alert and beautiful.

Take care and stay well.

Kelly Patrick