Friday, November 04, 2005

Pillows, anyone?

Do any of you women remember trying to get comfortable in bed when you were pregnant? Thank goodness for pillows. When I was pregnant with LittleMum, I used a head pillow and two body pillows, one on either side. But this time around, it seems like I've increased my pillow use exponentially... I now have SIX pillows that I use nightly. I like to sleep on my left side, so I have a body pillow on my left to support my bulging belly and legs, a king-size pillow sham in between my legs, a body pillow at my back (right) with another pillow sham on top of it to support my back even more, and my normal head pillow with another head pillow on top of it. I've given up making my bed most days because it's a pain to configure my pillows again when I'm ready to go to bed. Poor Paul has his one pillow, and I've got my stacks. But it sure has made getting comfortable a lot easier.

No comments: