Sunday, November 06, 2005

As promised - the before picture!

Here I am with LittleMum today... Daddy's comment, "I'm not a photographer." Okay, so the quality is not great, but it gives you an idea what things have come to.

I'm still feeling good, and everything is looking good with the baby. We went to the doctor's office yesterday for my weekly exam, and the certified nurse midwife said, "just let me know if there's a date you don't want to be pregnant past." Well, I'd like the baby to come on her own, but we'll see how things progress this week.

In the meantime, I was thinking the other day after my last post that I should tell you how I get into bed with all those pillows (and our bed is very high as it is). I have to basically put one knee on the bed and launch myself over the left side pillows, then lie down in between. There's about a six-inch gap between left side and right side pillows, which gives me just enough support and cushioning. Ah...

We'll keep you posted!

No comments: