Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Big, Beautiful Photo Post


Okay, so I've got a couple of items on my task list today - write in my blog and send some photos to Sam and Holly, a dear brother and sister-in-law who live in San Antonio. We haven't seen them for a while... actually, more correctly, they haven't seen the kids and suspect that I've kept them in the dark about NatureForce's cuteness. They knew LittleMum was cute before they left, but Holly hasn't met NatureForce in person and Sam only met her when she was a couple of hours old.

So hey! I figured I could do a two-fer with this post.
LittleMum in October with hippie hair - before I chopped it shorter... :)

Okay, so I went and searched Blogger help for "Photo caption," and found a neat little application called Hello by Picasa. So I'm going to give it a shot - let's see if we like it!

No comments: