Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Prepping for Baby's arrival

I have received many requests from friends, clients, and family members that they be informed when our new baby girl makes her appearance in November. "How can I make this easy?" I thought. I first started creating a web page, but my knowledge of html is pretty rudimentary. It would be a challenge for me to make it look good, and it would take more time than I currently have. When our daughter LittleMum was born, two-and-a-half years ago, we used Babies Online to announce her arrival and post pictures.

This time around, I think we'll try Blogger. Blogger will give us the chance to communicate our thoughts and experiences as well as our photos. It also gives you the opportunity to respond to what you see and read... not just your congratulations, but your own thoughts and experiences as well.

Baby is due to arrive November 12, 2005. She's been moving around like crazy... I think she's getting excited to join our family. Perhaps in the coming weeks, I'll post a photo of my growing belly, but I'm not promising anything... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your blog. Love, Papa

p.s. if any of your readers want to see how you looked before Roseanne they may do so
> here

Tolkien Boy said...

Welcome to Blogdom! Roseanna looks as cute as ever.

-Danny