Thursday, September 18, 2008

MsDetermined is taking some steps

I'm notoriously bad at keeping baby books, so I hope that I can keep a general record of when milestones happen. Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact day that MsDetermined started taking steps on her own, but it was a couple of weeks ago. Around the beginning of September. She still just takes a couple and then falls down on purpose, but it's a start. Her toes turn in, so she's not the most stable yet. She's getting started earlier - at nine months - than any of the other kids, however.

2 comments:

Wog said...

That's awesome!! I am so excited for her! I bet she is getting to be such a cutie! Love ya!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Hi! I'm a little slow, but I just discovered your blog! Very fun. Good idea in keeping anonymity. I should probably think a little more about that. I will definately keep looking at your blog now. I can't believe how big they are all getting, too crazy!